November 16th, 2020
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Europe Mainland Office offers the position of
As Operations Coordinator/Manager, you will serve as the Personal Assistant to the AGO and will have the opportunity to contribute towards how the AGO’s office operates more smoothly and efficiently. You will focus on the professional management of the RCCG House Redevelopment Project, the coordination of the three regions of RCCG Europe Mainland and the provinces under region 1, as well as the provision of spiritual support for a vibrant church (Jesus House Amsterdam).
· 5+ years of experience in an operational, engineering or administrative role;
· Born-again member and worker of the Redeemed Christian Church of God;
· Engineering university degree or similar; Masters is an advantage.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills;
· Flexible self-starter who can work independently and with other team members.;
· Experience with project management;
· Excellent written and verbal English skills.
· Implement and operate the administrative protocols for the new AGO Office;
· Maintaining technical documentation;
· Project management;
· Facilities management oversight;
· Technical and spiritual support for the church and senior Pastor (Jesus House Amsterdam)
· Manage and maintain RCCG EM procedures, processes and protocols;
· Coordinate regional/provincial programs, activities and reports;
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience but not less than 2423 euro gross per month.
· Travel allowance;
· Collective health insurance (optional);
About the job:
The position is full-time (40 hrs /week) and initially for a period of one year, with the option of a long- term contract afterwards.
More information on the position: 020 3642410
Instruction to prospective candidates: Please send in applications with CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of this advertisement.